The Orange County Convention Center or the Orlando Convention Center is the primary public convention center for the Central Florida region. The center currently ranks as the second largest convention center in the United States only after McCormick Place in Chicago. The Convention center offers 7,000,000 sq ft of total space, 2,100,000 sq ft (200,000 m2) of which is exhibit space. The large complex is located on the south end of International Drive, a major tourist area in Orlando, Florida.
The Orange County Convention Center consists of two buildings joined together by a covered pedestrian sky-bridge. The West Building, completed in four phases between 1983 and 1996, is located on the south side of International Drive. The North/South Building, located on the north side of International Drive, was completed in 2003.
In its entirety, the Orange County Convention Center features:
- 2,100,000 square feet (200,000 m2) of exhibition space
- Two 92,000-square-foot (8,500 m2) general assembly areas
- 74 meeting rooms/235 breakouts
- The 2,643-seat Chapin Theater
- A 200-seat Lecture Hall
- The 62,000-square-foot (5,800 m2) multi-purpose Valencia Room
- Three full-service restaurants/8 food courts
- Three business centers
- In-house electric, plumbing, rigging and technical services, plus wireless mobility throughout the complex
- On-site parking for 6,227
- Three covered loading docks/173 truck bays
Owned and operated by Orange County Government and located in the heart of the area’s tourism district, the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) serves as the perfect event destination. Whether you are visiting us as a planner, an exhibitor, an attendee or a member of the community, the OCCC is committed to making your experience with us a success. Come and find out for yourself why we are known as “The Center of Hospitality”!!
Address: 9990 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: (407) 352-8700